The City of Crawfordsville, Indiana

Small City... Big Possibilities

Records and Services

Crash reports, incident reports and other report requests can be made with the records department. Fees do apply for those requested reports. Forms may be found under the Document Center, Forms and Applications.

 Register information for business and residential alarms using the Alarm Disclosure Form found under Document Center, Forms and Applications, then submit to the Records Department by email at, by mail or in person at 311 N. Green St. Crawfordsville, IN 47933

  • Useful

In this Department

Topics of Interest

More Information

Find content and services related to this page.