The City of Crawfordsville, Indiana

Small City... Big Possibilities

Traffic, Parking, & Safety

All requested changes to traffic/parking ordinances will be reviewed by the Crawfordsville Common Council or the Board of Public Works & Safety. Requests for a warning/caution signage, one-way designation, stop sign, speed limit change, no parking designation, loading zone designation, handicapped parking space designation, street lighting installation, removal of any of the above, or other traffic/parking issues shall be initiated through the Department of Planning and Community Development. Staff will review the application and determine the appropriate procedure for approval and notify the petitioner. Please complete the application and submit to the Department of Planning & Community Development.

In this Department

Topics of Interest

More Information

Find content and services related to this page.