The City of Crawfordsville, Indiana

Small City... Big Possibilities

Traffic, Parking & Safety Requests

How do I request changes to Crawfordsville traffic/parking ordinances?

All requested changes to traffic/parking ordinances will be reviewed by the Crawfordsville Common Council or the Board of Public Works & Safety.

Requests shall be initiated through the Department of Planning and Community Development. Staff will review the application and determine the appropriate procedure for approval and notify the petitioner. Please complete the application and submit it to the Department of Planning & Community Development for the following requests:

  • A warning/caution signage;
  • One-way designation;
  • Stop sign;
  • Speed limit change;
  • No parking designation;
  • Loading zone designation;
  • Handicapped parking space designation;
  • Street lighting installation;
  • Removal of any of the above; or
  • Other traffic/parking issues.

Contact Us

Brandy Allen,
City Building
300 E Pike St
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Get Directions

In this Department

Topics of Interest

More Information

Find content and services related to this page.